SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Wrapping Up The Summer


Around here, things get hectic with the back to school shuffle. The recreation comes to a screaming halt when we find ourselves scrambling to get the clothes shopping done, school supplies updated and still try to fit in "one more fun thing" before the weather goes bad.
Too late, the weather is bad. Cool and wet.

It's been eventful; I have blogs elsewhere but seem to find myself here for other blogs so I figured I should get connected. My HGTV segment aired on Aug 23, 2006; I was so nervous and it took forever, but I was happy with the results. You can view the projects with instructions and still shots here: http://tinyurl.com/fen35

I attended Ranger Industries trainging for Melt Art this month! Me & Suze Weinberg in the photo. Come back here soon, I'll be sharing all of the fabulous techniques I learned while I was there.

Now I'm gearing up for Fall Classes to start, I'm teaching intermediate scrapbooking classes at Massabesic Adult Ed. http://www.maceplace.org/ArtCraft.htm (Waterboro, Maine)
** please check the class dates, they are NOT in order** and a one-day workshop in Lebanon in November, more details to follow.

Until next time...........................................

keep the art going.....................

Labels: , ,

Google

1 Comments:

Blogger Rose-Anne said...

Cool start Becky. I will add mine to the group soon.Busy busy busy-keep on blogging.

6:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •