SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Monday, January 08, 2007

It's Official!! 2007 Spellbinders DT! and DragonFlaire excitement





I've had a secret for 3 months! LOL whew, so happy to share it with you now.

I have been invited to join the 2007 Spellbinders Design Team!! I'm so excited about all of the wonderful things to come this year, look for a brand new Wizard Academy at your LSS with gorgeous projects designed especially for the Wizard!

They are taking me to CHA Jan 26-Feb4, CHA ends 1/31 but we will have three days of training and certification w/ the team and then one day at Disney!


MORE EXCITING STUFF AT DRAGONFLAIRE TOO! My work with the Isabella kit is featured on the blog in a card contest!

This is a 5 1/2-inch square gated opening card made from a digital kit by printing the digital papers onto photo paper. Digital kits have great papers! If you find yourself searching forever for that perfect paper and it's not out there, you might just find it in a digital kit!

Labels: ,

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •