SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What I did this weekend...................





In the midst of the end of year hub-bub and holiday craziness, I needed to take time out to refocus my energy and attention to a birthday party for my daughter who turned 14 years. whew, that's over!

We started decorating Christmas balls with fine art glitter (www.ladeda.com) as the kids arrived so they'd be dry by the time the party was over (and to keep them out of the goodie bags!) Then we opened the gifts, I'm pretty sure her favorite was the air-soft gun and gear from her best cousins: Chris, AJ and Erik. Then we pigged out on cake and the kids were off to play! (Wine was uncorked at this point) There was only 1 sleep over this year and the birthday was a success! whew another year................................(adhesive by Scotch: Quick Dry Tacky Adhesive)

The cake was GORGEOUS and YUMMY too! Created by my BFF Donna Morin who is available locally to create cakes to order. djmorin05@gmail.com THANKS DONNA! it was awesome.

Labels: ,

Google

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becky - so glad the part went well and that cake is so cool!

Hugs & cheers!

9:18 AM

 
Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Very cool cake!!!
Definitely the wine comes in handy after an event like this! Congrats for pulling it off without a hitch! LOL!!

10:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •