SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My First set of Signature Stamps!



Well, OK, I don't know if there will be others, but here is the very FIRST set that I compiled because I just love decorative flourishes! These stamps are being offered EXCLUSIVELY through Hearts In Touch Rubber Stamps Inc. They are a full sheet 8x10" of unmounted red rubber! The BEST there is!

only $20 for all of the images!

They are "Unmounted" so if you need Creative Cling sheets, make sure you add one to your cart, then you will need to cut them and use acrylic blocks when stamping!

woohoo!

Labels: ,

Google

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGOSH! How do i get my hands on THOSE!!?? They are gorgeous! congrats to you Becky!
~Sonda

12:08 PM

 
Blogger A Note From The Queen said...

These are awesome!!! I'm gonna have to put them on my list of things to own!!! Congrats to you!!!

12:41 PM

 
Blogger SC-The Artful Mama said...

Becky!!! My set is already on its way!! I knew I had to have it!! I cannot tell you how fabulous it is to have a beautiful set like this in RED rubber! I have a few sets in the clear cling stamps, but I have wanted to play with flourishes with UTEE and hot glue.... NOW I CAN!!!!
Not to mention that these are drop-dead gorgeous!
Thanks and CONGRATS!!!!!
xoxooxo
Susan Chong
beegsmachine@yahoo.com

2:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing collection Becky, you must be so excited and I'm sure this is not your last.....
Tracy
xx

3:51 PM

 
Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

WOW...amazing stuff, B! Congrats! How exciting is this!!! So happy for you! Yes, I agree - this won't be your last!

6:11 PM

 
Blogger mary field said...

These are gorgeous! Congrats!

1:04 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Becky... you are a ROCK STAR, aren't you!? :-) These stamps are just BEAUTIFUL... LOVE THEM! Congrats to you... keep them coming!! Hope you had a happy start to the New Year... it feels like a VERY GOOD YEAR coming!

Also, are you going to make it out here for CHA? I am working the Rusty Pickle booth and would LOVE to meet you in person!!! Tracey Locher :-)

12:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •