SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Sunday, September 07, 2008

PHOTOGRAPHY ON DISPLAY

It has been a very busy summer. Personally, my life is in upheaval. Professionally, I've been dormant, unable to concentrate or create--my muse has vacated!!

With the kids back at school, life is setting down and I think I'm on my way back to creativity!

I have some photographs on display for the month of September at Kelly's Frame Shop, Main St., Sanford, ME. I hope you can stop by to take a look! Enjoy.

Google

2 Comments:

Blogger Just-Kim said...

I hope things turn around for you Becky! i've always enjoyed reading your blog and seeing what you've created. I hope your muse comes back!!

10:42 AM

 
Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Your muse WILL come back! LOL!! Nothing will kick you down...you're too good for that!

Thought of you often during the summer and then all of a sudden it's September! Sorry for not keeping in touch :0( Let me know if I have not sent you CHA pics. Good luck with your photo display @ Kelly's - they're beautiful!!

{{{HUGE HUGS}}} to you, my friend!!!

9:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •