SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"Friends" Wall Art



This project started as Kaiser Craft wood puzzle pieces, the paper is Urban Lily (don't quote me!) and Kaiser Craft rub-ons, embellished with ribbon and flowers, distressed with sand paper and acrylic paint. A cute project for kids to make and hang on their wall.

enjoy!

Labels: , , ,

Google

3 Comments:

Blogger Debby said...

The puzzle is a great idea so cute! Love the quickie teen project and the clear stamp cards.

8:43 AM

 
Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

LOVE these puzzle thingys! LOL!! What a fun idea :0)

9:26 AM

 
Blogger Chris said...

I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thinki need to try one!

2:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •