SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Shades of Grey WINNERS!




yay! thanks to Blip.tv, the video finally loaded to their site!
enjoy!!

Double check to confirm your post on the Shades of Grey giveaway original post
http://beckychabot.blogspot.com/2008/04/shades-of-grey-give-away.html

Nicole @ 2:55 pm Basic Grey Stella Ruby pack!

Ellen @ 11:56 pm Basic Grey Stella Ruby Pack!

Vannasmom, DAWN @ 8:24 am Basic Grey Chipboard Elements

Cindy @ 8:50 am Basic Grey Chipboard Elements

rajah1116 @ 6:35 pm Basic Grey Chipboard Elements

Erin @ 236 pm Basic Grey Chipboard Elements

Cheryl @ 10:42 Basic Grey Chipboard Elements

Sheila from Texas @ 11:22 am 7 Gypsie ZigZag book

and black mini keys

Sarah M @ 3:40 pm 7 Gypsie ZigZag book

and black mini keys

Deidrelm @ 2:06 pm 7 Gypsie ZigZag book

and black mini keys

lfalduto @ 10:07 am 7 Gypsie ZigZag book

and black mini keys

Debi, windystamper @ 1:31 pm 7 Gypsie ZigZag book

and black mini keys

Laura Stewart @ 10:25 pm 7 Gypsie ZigZag book

and 2 pks gemstone brads

Stacey Koren @ 10:18 pm 7 Gypsie ZigZag book

and 2 pks gemstone brads

Leigh Anne @ 6:22 pm 7 Gypsie ZigZag book

and black mini keys

Celeste B @ 9:03 am Maya Road scroll corners chipboard in tin

DeAnn, sunflowergirl71 @1:59 pm Soufle pens

Christina, ckonecke @ 2:57 pm Pine Cone Press 5x7 album in tin

Nancy Dees @ 9:12 am Imaginisce Black Tie Optional kit

Jerusha, jerushaborden @ 1:15 pm Blank Board Book

Webgirl, Kristen.alcantara @ 1:21 pm Blank Board book

Shelley @ 11:29 AM TAG Blank Board book set2

w/ Basic Grey Magnets

Ami, amigodfrey @ 2:00 pm Maya Road heart chipboard in tin

Cyndi – Dreams Unltf @ 4:13 pm Maya Road Clip chipboard in tin

Scrappinheather @ 7:52 am Making Memories Flourish foam stamps

Marion, Marionew @ 1:37 pm Pine Cone Press Tabbed Pocket Journals

and Basic Grey Magnets

intime0 @ 5:41 Pipe Dream ink Opalettes Warm set

TAC Angel Christina @ 8:35 am USArtQuest Mica, Ghost Snowflakes

by Heidi Swapp, TAC stamp, Magic scraps

Map Baubles and chain

The Selman's, selmanbl @ 1:05 am USArtQuest Mica, Memorabilia pockets,

Magic Scraps glitter pack TAC stamp

Enchanted Cropper @ 1:55 pm Rusty Pickle file folders, Paperabilities

acrylic sentiments, 5 colors of snaps, Magic Scraps

black mesh, 3 pks Frances Meyer Stitchems,

Kristen, kbscraps @ 4:36 pm Chatterbox matchbook Album

and Memorabilia Pockets

Suzanne @ 1:35 pm large assortment of colored snaps

Shannon, stamper2k @ 11:37 Kaleidoscope Kreator 2.0

Jason M. Batchelor @ 2:10 pm 2 sets of clear stamps

(Melissa Frances & Sassafras Lass)





Google

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

WOO HOO...

"Cindy @ 8:50 am Basic Grey Chipboard Elements"

THAT'S ME !!! :D (I had to go and enable my profile to be viewed to be sure LOL)

Thank you.

8:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I won something! Thank you sooo much!!

This is me: Ami, amigodfrey @ 2:00 pm Maya Road heart chipboard in tin

I emailed my contact info to you.

Thanks again!!

9:57 AM

 
Blogger Nicole said...

My goodness! I am the first winner! Wow!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!

12:02 PM

 
Blogger Chris said...

Yay!

This is me: "Christina, ckonecke @ 2:57 pm Pine Cone Press 5x7 album in tin"

Thanks sooo much!

Emailed you my addy. :)

5:57 PM

 
Blogger vannasmom said...

Woo hoo! thank you for drawing my name!!! Thank you thank you!!!
I so am going tobe be back to read your blog more!!

8:28 PM

 
Blogger Barbara said...

Thanks so much! I really appreciate the gift. I haven't had any luck with getting the video to load, but it looks like I need to email my snail mail addy to you, so you'll be hearing from me. Thanks again!!

10:45 PM

 
Blogger Rusha said...

Yay! Thanks so much for choosing my name! I will be e-mailing you with my address!!

11:38 AM

 
Blogger DeAnn said...

Wow! Thanks! I won the Soufle pens. Thanks a bunch!

7:12 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I received my BG Chipboard Elements today ! Thanks so much Becky :)

8:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •