SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Aged Art




Today I played in the studio aging this photo of a church I photographed in Barbados, I love the finished look, it's going to look darling framed. Check out the close up to see the details.

PRODUCTS:
HahnemuhleUSA Art Print Photo Velvet paper
Krylon Low Odor Clear Finish
Lyra (Chartpak) Aqua Color crayons
Terra Bella Finishes: Crackle Medium, Nautical Varnish and Antique Gold Wax

Google

7 Comments:

Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

WOW!!!!!!!
This piece is just awesome! LOVE it!

5:13 PM

 
Blogger Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

This is beautiful, Becky . . . I love the way you aged the church . . it's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

5:48 PM

 
Blogger Cali said...

Looks like Oistins. I love Barbados! What a magnificent job you've done with it.
Cali

6:39 PM

 
Blogger Sue said...

This is fabulous! It will look wonderful framed!

7:49 AM

 
Blogger Cindy Roland said...

Becky! This is beautiful! So dreamy and smokey looking. I just adore it. Bravo! Good job!

11:15 PM

 
Blogger Pearl Maple said...

Followed your link from 2 peas today and had to stop to say that is a fabulous image.

5:35 PM

 
Blogger Becky Conley said...

I am so happy to have you all visit the blog! Thank you so much. I really enjoyed this project, it was fun, not too messy and the results are just brilliant!

10:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •