SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Friday, March 02, 2007

KISS CONVENTION WAS A BLAST!















Thanks to my friend Teri Weber for making me feel special, she attended my first class of the day and created this gorgeous Batik Covered Journal.

I had so much fun at the convention, meeting my online friends and meeting new ones. I hope to see you there next year!
KISS SCRAPBOOK EVENTS
























The other two classes I taught were just as messy and fun as the first. Incase you have never taken a class with me, all of my classes are technique based. I want you to walk away with KNOWLEDGE, learn something to take home and use again, I think it's a better value for your money than just assembling someone else's idea. For the RANGER Colorwash class we played with rubberstamp resist with embossing and created 5 unique backgrounds. Then they selected their favorite creation to make their layout. I love offering choices so you have the freedom to create.

The final class of the day started with a fun new product called "FUN FRAME" by Hearts in Touch. It's a die cut with a magnificent finish that takes ink and other mediums so well. You fold and assemble the die cut to create a three dimensional frame, we created a simple layout then turned it into a shaker box full of micro beads and glitter with a beaded handle. You do not need a handle for the Fun Frame, there are built in hangers on the die cut.

Thanks again to all of my sponsors: Keepsake Designs, Ranger, Hearts In Touch, Lasting Impressions with Panache, 3M and Creative Imaginations. I am grateful for your support!

Labels: ,

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •