SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

FREE NEW TSHIRT DESIGN


Sharing it here free, as a small thank you for subscribing or stopping by.

I finally got around to creating a t-shirt design from a thought that came to me this summer.
I put it on a bunch of stuff at my cafe press.com store.

I had to reduce the image a little to get it out there, but it's big enough for a button or sticker or something. Enjoy! If you don't like to print your own stuff, you can always check out my store at this link.

Support This Site

If you see an item that you like but want a different image on it, please feel free to contact me.

Google

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is such a great design...I can relate!

4:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •