SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Nuptial Card

I'm heading back to my home town of Rumford, ME today for my Brother's wedding. It's been a long time coming; he and his lovely fiance' have 3 children and have been together for more years than I can remember.

This occasion calls for a unique and personal card. I wanted to emphasize and congratulate their relationship that has already withstood many milestones which has built a sturdy foundation and family while also wishing them a happy future.




Google

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Very cool card! Love the 4-leaf clover touch. Sounds like you have a close family.

Barbara

8:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •