SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

CHA SNEAK PEEK FROM SPELLBINDERS!

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!
IF YOU WANT TO SEE A BETTER IMAGE AND CLOSE-UP OF THIS AD, CLICK THE IMAGE AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE SPELLBINDERS WEBSITE!


**Available late spring / May 08

Labels: , ,

Google

4 Comments:

Blogger Debby said...

Gosh I haven't used my original Wizard. Think I can do the upgrade thing? :-)

8:44 PM

 
Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

This product should be great for those who have stiffness in the hands. I love my original and have no trouble...interested on how this will pan out. Thanks for the peek!

10:39 PM

 
Blogger Becky Conley said...

One advantage for me will be when I have to do multiples,like Christmas cards, class kits or my press kits for CHA! I just did the press kits and what a chore that was, 50 doesn't seem like a very big number until you have to do it x5 :o)

I can't WAIT. It will NOT replace the original machine, because the manual wizard is an all around art tool the works with clay, smashes bottle caps, image transfers etc.

9:36 AM

 
Blogger KimInIowa said...

Isn't she pretty? I can't wait to play with her!
Kim

10:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •