SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Original Artwork For Sale

Click the images for larger details





This was the last thing I did before leaving for CHA! I really enjoyed painting this and decided I would put it up for sale. With my website being in the mess that it is, I figured I'd post it here.

ITEM DETAILS: Sushi Plate, rectangular curved slightly at corners, 7 3/4" wide x 15 1/2 tall, faux finish background with hand painted bird and butterfly on tree branches. The background was hand painted with ceramic glazes, the entire bird and butterfly images are hand-painted in ceramic glazes and then the item was dipped and fired. Truly I don't know much about that process, except that it started with a rough bisque product, I painted it and the studio where I like to relax, dipped and fired it. My signature is on the back, if you want a more prominent one, I have a glaze pen I can write with and then bake for permanency.

ITEM PRICE: $69 plus shipping to your location.
email: becky@keepsakedesigns.biz if you're interested.
There is only one of these for sale, first come, first served.

Becky C
free hit counters

Labels:

Google

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just beautiful Becky!

9:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •