SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sharing Cindi B; Designer Friend WCK


I wanted to share a scrappy webisode with you that my designer friend Cindi B taped at the Winter 09 Craft and Hobby Assn. convention in Anaheim, CA! GO CINDI!

When Creativity Knocks
is a web based crafty show that does quite a few episodes at the CHA shows because it's a great gathering of major manufacturers providing easy access to them and readily available designers. Go to their site to read more about what they do and see more webisodes.

Google

1 Comments:

Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Hey, that was cool!
Great project, Miss Cindi!
Thanks Becky for linking us up!
Hope all is well...think of you often :0) xoxo

11:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •