SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

YES, I was shaking!




Which is why this fantastic photo isn't as perfect as she is. Can you blame me? This is the first game of the season and my 13 yo daughter is a STARTER for the Sanford Jr. High Football team. She's AWESOME. I'm so proud of her, but as a Mom, it gets my blood pressure up with worry. It was the same when Jared played too. The close- up photo was taken AFTER the game was finished, Sanford won!! woohoo!

Labels: ,

Google

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I would be shaking, too, if my DD was out there on the football field... wait a minute... I WAS shaking when my freshman son took the field for his first game last month!!! :-) I think these are GREAT pics and tell your DD, "Woo Hoo" for me!! :-)

4:11 PM

 
Blogger Becky Conley said...

Ditto! it was the same when Jared played 6 years ago! Ack! KIDS. Thanks for the WooHoo! I'll pass it on!

5:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •