SAHM and retired Marine Scrapbooking for the art of it, because I love my family and I enjoy creating art--could there be a more perfect combination? Independent CHA Designer-available for design commissions, kit design, class and project design, teaching events, consultation, product reviews and more!

Monday, February 25, 2008

CHEAP RUBBER STAMPS ON EBAY!

MORE STAMPS ADDED 2/27/08 ENDING 3/1/08



Did I share with you that I WON "The Messiest Creative Space" contest on My Creative Classroom's Grand Opening Celebration? Therefore I really need to work on organizing my space so my mind will be also clear to create!

MANY NEW MOUNTED AND UNMOUNTED RUBBERSTAMPS LISTED ON EBAY, CLEANING OUT MY VERY MESSY STUDIO, SOME SETS, SOME INDIVIDUAL AND A FEW GENTLY USED SETS TOO. COMPANIES INCLUDE; STAMPIN UP!, THE ANGEL COMPANY, RUBBER STAMPEDE, INKADOO, MOBE, TOYBOX, AND STAMP HAPPENS.


free hit counters

Labels: ,

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Retired USMC, Mom of 2, Nana to two, living life creatively in Southern Maine. Need an original creation? That's my specialty!


Email Becky



Google

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Phone 207-324-0883 EST
  •